Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on April 21, 2016
I love these as a gift. They are not the highest quality where you'd actually walk around and wear them for hours, but i wouldn't expect to. It's not really the point. The point is to take them on your honeymoon if your going to a tropical location and stamp the sand by the beach with your flip flops. I used these for my own honeymoon and had so much fun doing it! Since i received them as a gift, I get them for other brides and I make a honeymoon tote gift bag from it which i'll put their new initials monogrammed on the bag and a bunch of other stuff inside that is fun for both the bride and groom. I am one who hates buying off of a registry so this is definitely a fun item to add to a gift!
on July 2, 2016
This feels cheaply made and isn't very comfortable. I like that it says just married on the bottom. The flip flop doesn't bend when you walk and is very stiff. It's still good for the price. I got it for looks just for fun, not comfort.
on January 18, 2017
These were so fun to wear on our honeymoon to Grenada. They didn't make the imprints like we were hoping for, but probably would in softer sand. Regardless, they were comfortable and cute and held up well for 7 days of san, beach and sun! The price is great for such a novelty!
on October 15, 2014
Theses flip flops are cute, but do not work. We tried them many time for a cute picture during our wedding photo's. We tried different types of sand..wet, dry, damp etc and none worked.
on October 10, 2015
There are two silver rings on each flip flop that are cheap looking. Took them off and the bride loved them!
on February 21, 2015
I love it , I am planing to have them at my honey-moon . I am 7 US and this flip fits great.
on April 28, 2017
she loved them.
on June 22, 2016
Awful! The piece that goes between my toes gave me blisters because it is plastic-after wearing them for about 2 hours. I should have just kept on my heels. I threw these shoes away since I'll never wear them again.
on July 20, 2015
A little cheesy looking but ok
on April 17, 2017
The flip flops broke after wearing them one time. Cute idea but not worth it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.