Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 882 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,012 reviews
on June 21, 2016
This is a great story about Little Critter getting to spend some time with his dad while camping. I had this book as a child and just bought it for my son (who begs to have it read to him daily). It uses simple, easy to understand language that even the youngest of readers/listeners can understand. The pictures are colorful and full of detail. We have read this story several times over the last few days and I'm still finding things in the illustrations I hadn't noticed before (my son likes to try to find the spider on all the pages). The story shows that fun can still be had even if everything doesn't go all as expected. I would HIGHLY recommend buying this book for the daddy and "Little Critter" in your life.
on January 9, 2016
We had the just me and my mom book so we got
The just me and my dad book
They are cute books, I enjoy reading them to my daughter.
I wouldn't suggest these to a family that doesn't have "traditional gender rolls" as the mom book is about the kid being dragged around for shopping and the dad book is about doing guy stuff like fishing and tipping the cannoe.
I am one to drag someone around all day for shopping, and my husband bought our daughter a fishing pole when she was 1 so it was accurate to our lives.
on May 22, 2017
It is a good book and I read about Little Monster to my kids and grand kids. My three years old grandson is the worst critic of the book. We rarely get through it without him smashing the book from my hands with a 'that's not you!' comment. I only keep reading it because he thinks I am sillier than the grandpa of the story. My nine years old grand daughter can now read this book to him and he enjoys it a lot from her.
on December 11, 2016
Great book, my 2 year old loves it! Our family is pretty big on camping, although my husband is finishing med school so we haven't had as much time for as many trips as we'd like. Either way, we're big on outdoor activities and the great outdoors. This book is really cute and features the duo pitching their tent, fishing, cooking dinner, and telling stories. One line does say that the son tells the dad a "really scary story" and I just edit to say he tells him "a really funny story" or something along those lines, but that's up to you. I'd recommend this book though!
on May 18, 2017
My son had this book when he was growing up and he loved it. I thought it would be a nice Father's Day gift for my son from his son.
Our grandson loves to fish in a nearby lake. Since my son only gets to see his son every two weeks for the weekend, my son tries to squeeze something for them to do every minute of the visit.
on June 19, 2016
We just love this book! Such a sweet set of characters. The boys love to read it with daddy and then plan the adventures they will have.

The favorite is of course fishing. They talk about all the big fish they will catch and all the fun they will have.

We have had this a week and I think we have read it 5 times already.

The story line is easy to follow which is perfect for my boys. They are 3 and 4.

The paper is waxy so that it does not hold unto every smudge it gets but it can rip easily enough if not taken care of.

I recommend this for any boy and his dad!!!
on June 4, 2017
My dad when I was a baby called me critter. So for Father's day I bought this book to tell him what I want to with him. This is an excellent read, great children book, and nice gift for anyone dad. The critter series have been a great addition to any child library!
on June 21, 2017
Cute book, fans of the Critter series. Purchased for my husband for Father's Day from our Toddler. My "complaint" is it's solely camping focused, I missed this if it's in the book description. I was thinking it had Day-to-Day relatable things/tasks.
on June 19, 2017
I love the Little Critters books, I bought this book for my kids to read with Dad for Father's Day, I was a little disappointed the story line was not very heart felt as I was hoping for, it was a camping story, so not for us, no big loss for under $4
on August 10, 2017
This book came in pristine condition. It was delivered within two days and I was excited to use it. As a teacher I use this story during our summer camp “camping” theme. The story is short, entertaining and easy to read. What a great priced, wonderful story!