Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Just Me and My Dad (Little Critter)
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 19, 2015
Came just in time for Father's Day. I ordered this and another Little Critter book for my 1 year old. I remember having these books as a child and I absolutely loved them. My favorite part of the books was the little mouse hiding in each picture. These books are cute little stories with a lesson sometimes. I know my little one will love these books for years to come, just as I did. They came brand new as described. I will be purchasing more.
review image
My dad when I was a baby called me critter. So for Father's day I bought this book to tell him what I want to with him. This is an excellent read, great children book, and nice gift for anyone dad. The critter series have been a great addition to any child library!
on August 10, 2017
This book came in pristine condition. It was delivered within two days and I was excited to use it. As a teacher I use this story during our summer camp “camping” theme. The story is short, entertaining and easy to read. What a great priced, wonderful story!
on June 19, 2017
I love the Little Critters books, I bought this book for my kids to read with Dad for Father's Day, I was a little disappointed the story line was not very heart felt as I was hoping for, it was a camping story, so not for us, no big loss for under $4
on October 18, 2016
My daughter loves reading this book with her dad! I enjoy reading it too and the graphics are very eye catching. I like seeing the little animal characters on each page and trying to find them with my daughter. A cute story about a child helping his dad during a camping trip. This is now an author we look for when we are looking for new books!
on June 21, 2017
Cute book, fans of the Critter series. Purchased for my husband for Father's Day from our Toddler. My "complaint" is it's solely camping focused, I missed this if it's in the book description. I was thinking it had Day-to-Day relatable things/tasks.
on July 11, 2016
I used to read this book with my dad when I was little- as well as most of the other mercer Mayer books- and it always loved them. so when I found out I was pregnant with my first child I bought this for my husband for Father's day. now I'm sharing mercer my with both my kids and it feels like I get to share a little piece of my childhood with them. I've never met a kid who didn't like the Little Critter books. I highly recommend them. thanks for reading!
on June 14, 2016
What a fabulous book. I ordered this specificly for a bed time story for my son and husband to share together. They both loved the story and have read it several times. The book is a paperback book but very high quality. It has nice thick pages and a nice thick cover so it wont tear easily.
on June 7, 2016
I love this series of books by Mercer Mayer! I've started collecting these for my children as I love the illustrations and easy to read text in addition to the humor and sentiment about real life with children! I bought this book a while back ago but plan to use it as a Father's Day card this year for my husband so he can read it to our kids and it will be a lovely memory down the years for all of them! Highly recommended!
on February 28, 2017
My husband grew up with these books, learned how to read with these books, and all around loves these books. He absolutely wanted this one for our little one, and reads to her everyday!