Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 455 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 541 reviews
on December 19, 2016
Mercer Mayer are classic tales that touch your child's heart. Easy for them to understand, creative in message and all around one of the best children's authors I've come across! This one, Being Thankful, is especially touching with a smather of humor.
on December 19, 2016
I'm a preschool teacher and I'm always looking for new books to read to the children in my classroom. This is a very nice book with a great message. It's a little wordy and longer than I thought it would be but the children still enjoyed it.
on June 17, 2016
I paid full price. I am not a paid reviewer nor did I receive them for free or at a discounted price.

We love all little critter books and the Christian based ones surprise me...they are pretty good too. My kids love them all. We are on a quest to read every single one.

I even enjoy them :-) my kids understand little critters sense of humor and get how silly he is.
on March 13, 2013
I got this for my son - I like it because they rode on the bus, cabs, etc. They also went to visit the Museum of Natural History (which is in NYC), and I'm from NYC. So this story seems to relate to me and my son in small ways, and it's just a nice book for mothers to read to their sons. It's a day out in the city with Little Critter and his mother, and they get into all sorts of mishaps innocently. The book like the other Little Critter books are short, the sentences are usually just one lines or two, so great for young toddlers. It arrived within a week with Free Super Saving Shipping, everything arrived new and nothing was damaged during shipping.
on March 23, 2017
This is a great book and I do like the Little Critter books. This book might be my new favorite. It shows how to be thankful and grateful in a way that young children can really respond to. I love that the Grandparents help Little Critter understand and then Little Critter turns around and helps his little sister to be thankful as well.
on January 7, 2017
Really liking the Inspired Kids series. My daughter's a big fan of Little Critter, and I like that we have some Little Critter books with good messages in them. I may have to implement the idea of a thankful rock.
on February 29, 2016
I can not explain how much I LOVE this book! I am a single mother and it is hard to find books that are about just mommy and child. My daughter loves this book as well and she is able to read it by herself (7 years old) which is a big plus! Thank you!
on November 3, 2016
Super book to add to my grandkids' book collection at grandma's. Nice story, fun illustrations, and the smart one in the book is grandma! Just the right length for a bedtime story too.
on August 17, 2016
Adorable little book with a sweet message! A must have for every child, but especially for those who always want everything their friends have! If you are always looking for great books to give your Sunday School class, or young children, you will love this book!
on July 29, 2016
Cute story to share between a child and mother. Great series too.