- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: P & R Publishing; First edition (April 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875526896
- ISBN-13: 978-0875526898
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.1 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #224,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Just One More': When Desires Don't Take No for an Answer (Resources for Changing Lives) Paperback – April 1, 2002
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Edward T. Welch (PhD, University of Utah) serves both the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation (CCEF) and Westminster Theological Seminary. At CCEF, he is director of counseling and academic dean, as well as a counselor and faculty member. At Westminster, he is professor of practical theology. He is author of Blame It on the Brain and When People Are Big and God Is Small and has contributed to several other books and journals, including the Journal of Psychology and Christianity.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?