|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
Just One Song Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 357 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Book 1 of 4 in Just One Song (4 Book Series)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* This was a complete story - no cliffhangers
* No unnecessary drama (no cheating, scandals, backstabbing, etc)
* The hero in this read was quite charming
* I liked how the heroine faced adversity and dark times but got a second chance at love
* I nice read where you get your HEA
* This was listed as a freebie on Amazon at my time of purchase. That’s a gesture very much appreciated! This read was worth paying for, but I was quite pleased with it being graciously offered as a freebie.
* It was pretty unrealistic - rock god meets mourning widow - the fall in love - all is perfect etc.
* Easily predictable
* I found myself tiring of the constant, "I love you", "I love you", "I love yous"
* This read definitely had the insta-love thing going on. I wanted more foundation in their relationship.
* I was left feeling like I didn’t know a lot about the characters. They weren’t one dimensional by any means, but they definitely had room for some more character depth
* The plot was pretty simple - there seemed to be no real obstacles to overcome - at times it felt almost too easy
* The sex was rather PG-13 - I tend to prefer a little more detail and passion
* The last 10-15% of book was so lame and overly cliché. And all her crying towards the end just wore me out.
I'm glad I read this book. Even though I didn’t feel that it had a lot of complexity it made for a nice, easy, light hearted read. Perfect for a lazy day beach read if you are looking for something not filled with excessive anguish and torment.
This was poorly written. There are words missing throughout which forces the reader to guess, along with massive amounts of grammar and punctuation issues and questionable word choices (Keyboarder? not Keyboardist?).
There's a lot of telling, not showing in this book which contributes to the low rating. There needed to be more meat to these characters, who are just dull and sad. This chick is just so overwhelmed and grieving the entire time. Even after she decides to pursue some sort of relationship with Zack. I don't find Zack to be attractive at all, because we don't really know him except that he's a rock star??? And he loves her?? They have an instant chemistry? And this is despite the fact that the author does occasionally alternate to Zack's POV.
There are better rock star romances out there.
A story of love lost, grief, letting to of the past, finding yourself and finding happiness.
Nicole lost so much already and along with that she feels her heart is lost to. She struggles everyday to find the spark in her life that she once had before her life was tragically turned inside out. She goes through the motions with her friend Mia but finally decides to start living again but although the words come from her mouth it's easier said than done. She struggles to move on from the past.
Zach Walters. Yum!
Zach is of course a hit and famous rock star. He just wants to find someone that will love him for his true self, not for his money, status or what he can do for them. Little does he know the one night he is in a bar he will meet the one woman who has no idea who he is, doesn't even know he is a famous rock star . Mia sends Nicole on a dare knowing she won't back down and this is we're two people's lives will change forever.
Zach came into Nicole's life when she thought her life was over and she was accepting the fact that she would constantly live in the past never finding happiness again. But zach is about to show her that you don't get to fall in love only once in a lifetime.
I loved watching the story unfold. I cried, laughed, my heart did the little flutter thing and sometimes I felt it lodged in my throat.
I so wanted Nicole to grab Rachel and punch her lights out.
It was just the sweetest love story.
Thumbs up to the author
It was surprising to discover that Nicole had major emotional issues with her losses, moving forward, and making decisions, while Zack, the star, didn't seem to have any issues and was mature, patient and supportive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While I hated the fact that a car accident happened and a father and son were killed, the details of the druver's plan to spread the 'No texting while driving' word was great. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
It was a very cute story but there were so many grammatical errors which made it hard to focus. The book also got repetitive in certain parts but overall it was nice and I enjoyed... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brittany Greene
The story line was gripping and very convincing. At times I cries and other times I smiled. I kept rooting for Nicole to find happinessPublished 2 months ago by Lillian Acker
I became so involved with the characters, I couldn't stop reading. There were many tears as I felt the pain that seemed so real and a few chuckles. A very well written story.Published 2 months ago by Jo Ann Koertner
I loved this book. It was refreshing to read how the heroine overcame so much to find that her life was really just starting. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CaptainReads
This was a great start to a new series. And I'm looking forward to reading more stories from this author.Published 3 months ago by Shelle
This was one of those hard to rate/write reviews. I loved the storyline, I connected with the characters and am looking forward to the rest of the series but the... Read more
Zack and Nic are completely adorable. With that one chance meeting, both of their lives got rocked. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Polly Barreto
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational