Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on January 3, 2015
this is the biggest waste of money that Matel has ever made!!! The first day my daughter was playing with it the arm broke off. She went to turn it to do the nails and it broke. The other one is ready to break off. It is made terribly! Do not waste your money!!! Matel should refund my money!!!! Total crap!!!!
on January 11, 2014
I was very disappointed in the product. I thought it came with "make-up" to apply to the face. Instead you were supposed to use wet applicator to make color on face look darker. This did not work!!! If Santa had not given this to my granddaughter, I would have returned it....
on December 30, 2014
I would give this zero stars if I could! My girls opened each of theirs on Christmas morning, each one had a hand that was broken off due to brittle plastic one still had a left hand and one still had a right hand. Today another hand fell off. Nothing changes colors. Do not buy this complete waste of money and so disappointing on Christmas morning!
on December 15, 2014
My 5 year old daughter's excitement quickly turned to disinterest when we opened the packet and tried to remove the makeup and nail polish as per the directions without any success. Then one of the arm's broke off when we rotated the hand outwards. Also the hair streaks lightened but didn't disappear.
on December 25, 2014
I had one of these Barbie heads growing up and thought my 8 year old daughter would love one as well. Well, she received it for Christmas and was pretty disappointed with the lack of hair this doll had. No style looks good because the thing is practically bald. Total waste of money!!!
review image
on January 1, 2015
One of the arms broke off as soon as it came out of the box the hair felt like straw and you could not even get a brush through it. We then read the direction about how to change the hair and makeup color and tried to do it and it would not change we had hot water and cold water everywhere. I would not buy this again very disappointed.
on January 5, 2015
The product arrived on time, but the quality was pretty poor. As soon as it was taken out of the package the arm moved the parts holding it together shattered and the arm fell off. Going to have to rig it with a washer because it'd be easier than trying to ship back and get a new one. Niece wanted to play with it on Christmas morning.
on December 25, 2014
This product is horrible! It is a complete disappointment and mess. The hair is brittle and stuck together. The "make up" change features do not work at all. There are missing pieces. This is a waste of money and I feel like I wasted mine.

It arrived on time that is the only positive thing I can say about it.
on January 11, 2015
Not happy with this product. It is made from very flimsy plastic. Upon opening the box the plastic around the screws underneath of it had already cracked and crumbled. For the price, it should be made from a more durable plastic. It is for children after all.
on January 21, 2017
Great playset. My niece is so happy with this. Very pleased with our purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.