Other Sellers on Amazon
Just Rocks in a Box 16 Colors
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sixty-four (64) Non-toxic, all natural soy wax crayons in 16 colors: red, green, blue, egg yolk yellow, black, brown, orange, purple, pink, grass green, sky blue, sunshine yellow, gray, tan, peach.
- Designed to strengthen the tripod grip muscles in young children and improve motor coordination.
- Intended for classrooms of 24 children. This box typically lasts an entire year even with frequent use.
- Crayon size is 1 1/4 x ¾ inch (Images may appear larger) Long lasting and durable. Although appearing smaller, volume is actually greater than major brand stick crayons. Size was carefully selected for the hands of young children!
- WARNING: Choking hazard. Not for children under 3. Use with appropriate supervision.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Conforms to ASTM D 4236, EN71 and CPSIA
Top Customer Reviews
Otherwise: Colors are good but a little dull and unvaried, though its true that the "dusty/waxy" appearance is superficial and doesn't affect the color of the crayon. Blending is pretty good, better than beeswax but not as good as oil pastels. The bulk cardboard box came in handy for projects.
The rocks are colorful, true to their color and eco-friendly (bonus!) My daughter colors with these rocks every now and then, but the texture is different than normal crayons. They are made differently (to make them eco-friendly), so the texture is a little weird, but still colorful. Also, you can look at the shape of the rocks and see that you wont be coloring anything with fine edges - this is more for free drawing because they are small and bulky. Highly recommend these rock crayons for any little artist!
Unlike other 'unbreakable' crayons we've tried, they color beautifully. They also help teach a good pincer grasp.
I've yet to find a single flaw with this product. Totally worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for beginning writers/illustrators....we used them to help teach the proper tripod grasp to our 3 & 4 year old studentsPublished 1 month ago by Marcia A. Bordovsky
My fiancee uses these in her nursery classroom. Her students love the rock crayons, and it enhances their fine motor muscles, and forces them to hold crayons correctly. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jason Y.
These are great for my 3 year old class!! Although one of the crayons split in half on the first day they used them. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Mary Kate Davis
I teach Transitional Kindergarten and they are great for my classroom!Published 10 months ago by Raevin Manzanares
Love these crayons. They are great for small hands and prompt proper tripod gripPublished 10 months ago by Sharon H.
Out of 64 crayon rocks, I received only 54 crayons. I am extremely annoyed as this was for a gift- an expensive gift I might add. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Emily Trombley
These rock colors are great for little hands to grasp and create art with. Will order these these again!Published 11 months ago by C. Nelson