Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on September 11, 2012
The book itself is really cute and fun to read.
You just have to be sure whom you order it from.
I ordered it used and when I recieved it, it had been written
in so I had to actually go out and buy another one since the one I
had purchased was suppose to have been a gift.
I thought Amazon was suppose to watch for these things???
on March 30, 2017
Smaller than I expected.
on December 27, 2014
Got this for my sister for her birthday. There's only 20 months between us, and we have ALWAYS been very close. Think she'll really like this book, the pictures are great as well as the captions.
on February 15, 2016
This is a very sweet, humorous, small book to give to your sister. Thank you Bonnie Louise Kuchler!
on February 13, 2014
I bought this for my sister for her birthday along with a "my sister, my friend" necklace. She enjoyed both very much, it made a nice gift for her. I laughed and cried when I read it before giving it to her, very heartwarming photos and quotes.
on May 21, 2015
It is so wonderful to give to a sister to let her know how much you think of her and the relationship you both have.
It is really funny also.
on May 18, 2016
Not quite what I expected but my sister enjoyed it. Small book.
on February 7, 2016
My sister just loved this book, she is an animal lover so I knew she would.
on December 23, 2013
The book is a present for my sister, but I had to read it myself first before wrapping it up. It's so adorable and I'm glad I got it. Those quotes are spot on!
on December 2, 2013
L,Good condition. I have three sisters, so could relate. The older we get the better we connect, understand each other and our different personalities.