Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Just Sit: A Meditation Guidebook for People Who Know They Should But Don't Hardcover – Illustrated, December 26, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Reasons You Should Read This Book:
- Because you recommend meditation to everyone else, but don’t do it yourself
- Because you get angry at yourself for getting angry
- Because your yoga mat has been sitting in the corner for years
- Because the pills aren’t working
- Because you haven’t taken a deep breath since the last time you jumped into a pool
- Because you think meditation isn’t for you...but you’re wrong
- Item Weight : 1.18 pounds
- Hardcover : 224 pages
- ISBN-10 : 006267286X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062672865
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.79 x 8 inches
- Publisher : Harper Wave; Illustrated edition (December 26, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #106,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have to say, I would have edited it differently. For someone who does yoga and practices breathing exercises, it seems a little piecemeal and repetitive. Almost like each section is meant to be a lesson that then repeats in another section. As a writer, this is more of a literary criticism than one of the book's purpose.