|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $10.00 (67%)
Just the Way You Are (A Pleasant Gap Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 308 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Just the Way You Are (A Pleasant Gap Romance Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Genre: contemporary, romance, inspirational, Christian
Publication date: April 6, 2017
Number of pages: 315
Content Rating: PG
Book Rating: 5 stars
A review copy of this book was provided by the author via the author’s street team and via Celebrate Lit (I also purchased a print copy). A review was not required and all views and opinions expressed are my own.
Why, you ask?
Three words: hilarity, heart, and hope.
"Just The Way You Are" shines the spotlight on broken hearts and disillusioned people. Both Eisley (don't you just LOVE that name?) and Christopher have been betrayed and crushed by love, and both are quite skittish about romance in any shade or on any continent.
That's right, reading friends! Basham takes us across the pond for a good chunk of the story, exploring family history and those uber romantic landscapes, tossing in a few hidden passages as a bonus. Makes me want to update my passport, it does, it does!
Both Eisley and Wesley (go ahead and think Princess Bride, but better!) have a suspicion that more than family histories are the current topic in their respective families, and soon enough their suspicions are proven correct.
Matchmakers are afoot, and they are the most delightful characters I've encountered in quite a few reads! Daniel, Eleanor, and Uncle Joe are hilarious and quite instrumental in healing Eisley's heart. And I cannot wait until you mean the entire Jenkins clan!
From the mountains of Appalachia to the hills of jolly old England, you're in for a real treat with "Just the Way You Are"! This is a book I will be reading again and again...maybe one of those 'once a year pick me up' reads, I'm thinking.
Either way, get thyself to a bookstore and pick up your copy of "Just the Way You Are", available both in ebook and print format. But paper absorbs tears, and I was letting them flow from both laughter and heartache. Still, I'm seriously thinking about purchasing a 'real' copy so I can hold it in my hands.
"Just the Way You Are" receives my "Oh, the Feels!" award, and I am eager to read whatever Pepper Basham creates next!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The characters were so vivid.Read more
As I sat here reading this awesome book, I snickered until I almost fell out of my chair.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult