Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Just a Wii copy with better graphics?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 4, 2010, 8:41:24 AM PDT
Tiago Ramos says:
Is this Move thing better than Wii, or only about better graphics?

Posted on Jul 4, 2010, 8:42:55 AM PDT
Tiago Ramos says:
I hope the price is worthy of the resources provided.

Posted on Jul 22, 2010, 1:25:40 PM PDT
E. Sa. says:
Of course it'll be better, watch the vids on the link here --> PlayStation Move Starter Bundle .

It tracks actual movement, unlike the Wii.

Posted on Aug 3, 2010, 6:51:42 AM PDT
Like the previous poster said, the Move improves on every aspect of the Wii and the technology is much more accurate. Day 1 purchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2010, 10:20:13 PM PDT
Bond Girl says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Aug 24, 2010, 1:03:58 PM PDT
blunt says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Sep 2, 2010, 8:55:55 PM PDT
Mike. says:
Game Informer Kotaku IGN are all saying this is pretty much a much Improvement over Wii sports and not just in graphics.

Posted on Sep 7, 2010, 1:43:56 PM PDT
The kicker will be "is it more fun", which is were the Wii seemed to win in the first round of interactive controllers (since they had no competition). Technology and graphics are interesting but will it be more fun to play and have the titles to keep the interest?

Posted on Sep 21, 2010, 11:30:11 AM PDT
It's not just a move thing, everything on the PS3 (or even the Xbox 360) is better than Wii.

So the answer is no.

Posted on Sep 21, 2010, 1:46:00 PM PDT
Dylan Gibson says:
I love this game and Move in general so far. My arm is hurting because I have been playing it during alot of my free time. Worth the investment for sure as far as 'fun factor'. If you liked the Wii at all, you will love this more. I am very interested to see what other games will come out soon.

Posted on Nov 4, 2010, 4:03:14 PM PDT
David L. says:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Jul 4, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Sports Champions - Playstation 3
Sports Champions - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (265)