- File Size: 2266 KB
- Print Length: 27 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Beaten Track Publishing (March 14, 2017)
- Publication Date: March 14, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N7Y6D46
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,213,154 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #15728 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #16016 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #17006 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
Just Words (Nortown Book 4005) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I love Tristan and Aiden’s relationship, I love the way they interact with each-other. The argument felt so realistic, I can understand so easily both points of view. The story is really short, but full of emotions. It was great to be able to feel the frustration and anxiety and every single emotion I felt from Aidan and Tristan. I loved how opposite both reactions were, Tristan so calm and Aidan so anxious. I couldn’t get enough of them.
Really a great story, and as many reader would appreciate, free of angst. A very fun short story, I think most reader will love it, I know I did.
*ARC provided by author
What I ‘ve come to expect from these little dirty Aidan/Tristan shorts, is that what starts as sexy and filthy, ends up pretty emotional and deeply meaningful. This is even more intense in Just Words. The dialogue is super powerful for such a short story, and I think that Tristan is pretty close to gaining Aidan's trust, finally.
Aidan might be irritating but his insecurities tugged on my heartstrings a little bit. I believe this was not the last we ‘ve seen of this couple. I have a gut feeling that the series is turning full circle, with Aidan and Tristan finding their HEA once and for all.
On a last note, can we please have some more manties? It’s been a while.
NOTE: Do not read this before book 4 because spoilers!
I really liked this short story and how Tristan reiterated that he would always be there for Aiden and would remind him of it for the rest of their lives. It also brings to point that their relationship is growing and although Aiden still has his issues Tristan won’t be the one to shy away from confronting Aiden on it.
A free copy was provided to me in exchange for an honest an unbias review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy