Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Halloween Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 23, 2014 4:45:02 AM PST
Skin Gravel says:
I just don't care much for her facelift. I know a lot of people do, but I think this ruined the new Tomb Raider franchise for me, because this is probably the permanent design for the sequels as well. I will always love this new TR though. By FAR the best game of the series.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2014 3:37:15 AM PST
Salvi says:
For me, its not the new face that's an issue. Its the fact that her new face shows less emotion, whereas the PC Lara clearly looked she was overwhelmed and distraught. The emotion and expression she once had seems to be gone, giving her a somewhat inhuman feel. I'm not the only one who thinks so, many on YouTube have pointed this out as well.

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 10:51:54 PM PST
Skin Gravel says:
That's another aspect I had noticed after watching the same two trailers multiple times. I agree with you about the lack of emotion. Last year, we were all finally handed a great tomb raider game, and here they had to go and screw it all up. AGAIN. Oh well, plenty of other games. And then there's life, in which there is also plenty to do. Still... Definitely was disappointed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2014
Latest post:  Jan 30, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about