|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$89.95 - $129.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately .5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.5" around
- Feminine western boot with brogue seams, colorful shaft, and removable orthotic insert
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Justin Gypsy collection features boots with great western styling combined with outstanding comfort at an affordable price. Whether you're horse back, on the ground, or out on the town, Justin Gypsy's will make sure you look good and feel good.
A Continuing Tradition
Our roots go back more than 130 years. Justin Boot Company has been handcrafting western footwear in the U.S. since 1879Justin Boots are an icon in western culture and their heritage will always have a presence in the western character that lives and breathes today.
From the Justin Gypsy Cowgirl Collection comes this leather Gypsy boot. This sassy boot features a smooth brown leather foot with saddle vamp under a bright purple, embroidered 8\" leather shaft. Mesh lining. Single stitched welt. Easy-on pull straps and updated square toe profile. Imported
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UBNG7JO
- Item model number: Gypsy Collection 12" Soft Toe P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 21, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My order arrived quickly. And unlike a few others, my order was correct. (The boots I ordered, weeks the boots in was shipped)
The boots look just like the picture, maybe even better than expected. They appear well made and are really pretty. I like the height of the shaft. Some others hit me at a weird height on my leg, but these are just right.
I followed the size chart to determine my size for this order, and for the most part, they fit as expected. The toe seems a little wide in this shoe though. Like I have a little too often much room there. It took some getting used to, but I don't think it will be a big deal. They are a little tight over the bridge of my foot though. Not narrow, but the top of the shoe, rubs the top.of my foot a little. I hope this improves with wear, as they aren't the most comfortable at the moment. I also.thought they came with a removable insole, which they do not. Not sure what the 'j-flex comfort system" is, but I don't feel like mine have it. Lol
They aren't terrible, but right now, I wouldn't want to wear these of I had to be on my feet all day.
So, overall a good buy. Especially for the money. These boots are stylish, yet efficient. They have a good sole for traction, pull on easy, and come in alot of different designs. I'm going to keep the 4 star review until I can report back after wearing them a while. Hopefully they just need a bit of "breaking in".
They're a big hit at Music Festivals