|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$67.95 - $145.83 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Round-toe Western boot featuring decorative stitching and goring at upper
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The sassy and versatile Justin Gypsy Cowgirl boot is wardrobe bliss This rider-friendly boot features distressed brown leather foot under a fancy stitched 8" leather shaft. Teak leather pipingfort fabric mesh lining. Patent pending "Gypsy" riding boot rubber outsole. Sturdy unit heel. Single stitched welt. Round toe profile. Shaft circumference is 13" (based on a size 6B).
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 13 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018KGGWDO
- Item model number: L9903
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are also extremely sturdy, something important when horseback riding. Once when I was wearing these boots, a large horse stepped on my foot and stood there for a full 60 seconds before we finally got him off. My big toe hurt for a long time afterwards, but I had no broken bones and no lasting injuries because of how sturdy these boots are. The boot itself was indented a bit from the horse's foot, but you can hardly tell now.
Updated: I have had this pair of boots for just shy of a year and I have used them just about every day to ride, muck stalls, feed livestock, hike, etc. - heck, I have even shown livestock in them, and they have held up remarkably well. I was not super happy about the initial tightness in the one boot and gave 3 stars, but at this point for longevity and comfort I could not be happier with this pair of boots that now fit perfectly so I added a star. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.