|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$94.95 - $119.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 90% Leather/10% cotton
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Mid-Calf" from arch
- Removable insole
- Polyurethane outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Justin work boots are famous for features you need. Like a premium leather foot and 10" leather shaft. A full cushion insole provides better shock absorption for less foot fatigue. Plus, the comfort insole is moisture-wicking and breathable. Steel shanks give you greater support. The blown rubber wedge outsole is lightweight, but strong with handy mud-releasing tread. Round toe. Goodyear welt. Extended sizes available
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A8J89VK
- Item model number: Premium WK-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 30, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Comfort- 2 stars
Quality of materials - 3 stars
Overall- 3 stars
Look great! Feel " OK " . The sole has zero comfort,feelsl Like cardboard. I purchased a pair of carhartt work boots two weeks prior to these. I thought they were too tight,so I purchased the Justin's to replace them. I disliked the Justin's so much that I kept wearing boots that made my feet hurt. Luckily they went thru the break in period and they're great now. But the Justin's, for the price, are not good. Walmart boots feel better. They're beautiful boots and I almost don't want to wear them cause they'll be ruined. But I'll use them to areas where I don't care if they get destroyed.
Finally, just find another pair of boots.