|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$159.95 - $194.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up work boots in mid-high silhouette featuring western kiltie at vamp
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Justin Boots knows work boots Rugged work lacer boot features a premium oiled leather foot and matching 8" leather shaft. Seven-layer Double Comfort system is designed for unequaled durability and comfort. Cambrelle lined leather foot. Western kiltie.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A8J83CU
- Item model number: Double Comfort-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 30, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also - the boot is well sealed up to the ankle so if you walk through a puddle or water your feet will stay dry. I would suggest getting a silicon sealant for them to help protect them from any stains and help shed water.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've worked in these all day for three summers straight and they're still in usable condition. They have almost no tread on the bottom! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
The heel of my boots are wore out after less than 1 year of soft use! In the past they always seemed to last for several years of hard duty. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Rad Radley
My second pair. The first pair lasted 10 years. Can't go wrong!Published 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had these comfortable boots for 6-8 years now of hard work, repelling, bonfires, cutting wood. Ect.trying to find new soles for them lolPublished 2 months ago by Rebekah Twitchel