|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$169.91 - $189.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- Hand crafted in the USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
Justinpull-on work boots are made from premium oiled leather. Seven-layer Double Comfort work boots are designed for unequaled durability and comfort. Cambrellelined leather foot. 10" unlined shaft. Goodyearwelt. Extended sizes available Pair up with our Justin Basic Leather Work Belt
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A8J89YW
- Item model number: Double Comfort 4760-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 31, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Try #1 ) My foot measures size 11EE. Bought that size and they were way too big lengthwise.
Try #2) Tried 10-1/2EE Bought that size and they were still too big to wear as the heel kept lifting up and the boot was too narrow at the arch.
Try #3) Bought size 10EEE and they fit OK but STILL a tad bit narrow. This is as close as I'm going to get.
I agree that the stovepipe needs to have a deeper notch at the top as these are REALLY hard to get your foot into final position. Once the boot is on, it feels great. I do hope this process gets easier with time.
I bought this pair in 11EE.. I had to check, I thought they sent 11D
Wayyyyy too narrow.
I sent this info to Justin Customer support... I said, this is my experience.. and this pair is too narrow
They said.. always order smaller than your exercise shoes when buying boots.. and some manufacturers have different sizes
So.. on Justin's side.. their customer service people do not read well. (I said they were too small,... they said order boots smaller)
Very disappointed (and I'm a pretty easy to please sort of man)