Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bread Cheese Carr Valley Juusto 3 Pack - 6oz each
|Price:||($8.83 / Count) & FREE Shipping|
- Bread cheese is a squeaky, semi-soft cow's milk cheese.
- Toasting the cheese is apart of the bread cheesemaking process, giving the cheese it's golden color and roasted appearance.
- The cheese buttery and slightly sweet. The outside forms a crust similiar to bread. It is to be enjoyed heated and can be grilled, baked in an oven, cooked in a skillet on the stove or placed in the microwave!
- Dip it in your coffee, drizzle honey or syrup over the cheese or enjoy with your favorite jam.
- 3 Pack - 6 ounces each piece
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Juusto is a Wisconsin made 'Bread Cheese' from Carr Valley Creamery. Baked to perfection, this Wisconsin cheese is to be served warm to enjoy its soft, buttery flavor.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Item Weight : 1.13 Pounds
- UPC : 754220672027
- Manufacturer : Carr Valley Cheese
- ASIN : B00PJ6E7EU
Best Sellers Rank:
#33,739 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #10 in Cheese & Charcuterie Gifts
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. These are 6oz blocks. Even the Carr website says 10oz everywhere on these same blocks, but they are are really 6oz each. The nutrition info panel is correct (1oz x 6 servings), which you can see on the Carr website also. All the web listings are wrong. I think this is Carr's fault not the selling vendors here at amazon. The vendor probably just copied whatever Carr had.
2. The nutrition info doesn't add up. 7g fats (63 cal) 6g protein (24 cal) leaves 13 calories which would require it have just over 3 carbs per oz. Which is way too much for cheese, which is usually <1 carb per oz (from about 0.2 - 1.0 for common types). Carr lists it as 0 carb which is unlikely but labeling laws do allow anything <1 to be marked as 0. Still even if it had 1 carb, that's still about 9 calories not accounted for somewhere. No big deal to most people, but for those who moderate carbs for medical conditions like seizures (ketogenic diet), details matter. Since people tend to eat several ounces at once and if you had the money I could see someone half-living on this stuff all day for awhile. ;-)
3. THE GOOD PART! Separately, about the cheese: amazing. Sliced it, fried it (cheese-not-browned side down, both sides), let it cool enough to eat... slightly crunchy outside, tastes awesome but very neutral, you could dip this in almost anything in the world and it would be good. Or eat it plain. I dipped it in homemade salsa.
However the price goes up per oz when you realize the packages are all 40% less than advertised. Still, if you can afford it, this stuff is worth the price -- it is really good!!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.