- Series: Criminal Justice Illuminated
- Hardcover: 544 pages
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning; 2nd edition (April 26, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0763733075
- ISBN-13: 978-0763733070
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.4 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,823,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Juvenile Justice: A Social, Historical, And Legal Perspective (Criminal Justice Illuminated) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought