|Item Weight||45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||39 x 34.5 x 24.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||K-3987-0|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Water Consumption||1.6 GPF|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Warranty Description||One-year Limited Warranty|
KOHLER K-3987-0 Wellworth Two-Piece Round-Front Dual-Flush Toilet with Class Five Flush System and Left-Hand Trip Lever, White
Want this professionally installed?
- Removal and haul away of 1 old toilet (if required)
- Prepping of soil pipe, flange, and wax ring
- Setting of 1 customer-supplied bowl, tank, and seat
- Bolting toilet base to flange
- New toilet should be transported to the bathroom in which it will be installed before the service provider arrives
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Two-piece toilet. Does not include the Seat.(Image is only an representation of the complete item)
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms
- Left-hand nested trip lever offers a choice of 1.1 or 1.6-Gallons per flush
- 2-1/8-Inch glazed trap way
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy to Install
The DryLock Fast Install System makes no-leak installations fast and foolproof. You only need a socket wrench to secure the tank to bowl and there’s no need for bolt holes in the tank.
Class Five Flushing Technology
Class Five flushing technology is designed for extraordinary bulk-flushing performance. Its large flush valve allows the rapid release of water combined with a direct-fed jet to keep your bowl sparkling clean.
- The canister flush valve allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides, increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- The durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3” flapper for leak-free performance.
- The universal red seal lasts longer because only a small area is exposed to tank water.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||19.5 x 28 x 30.5 in||17.62 x 28.75 x 30.75 in||19.75 x 29.75 x 29 in||27.75 x 15 x 30 in||27.75 x 15 x 30 in|
K-3987-0 Finish: White Features: -Two-piece toilet.. -Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.. -Left-hand nested trip lever offers a choice of 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush (gpf).. -2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.. -Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.. -12" rough-in. Product Type: -Two-Piece toilet. Material: -Ceramic. Compatible Tank Lever Part Number: -K-9237. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -29.25". Overall Width - Side to Side: -18". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -27.75". Overall Product Weight: -86.3 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have not had a clog since we installed this toilet and it uses way less water. The flushing system is nifty, it has one handle but two levers, there is a longer green lever for just liquids and then a shorter chrome lever for solids, both push down like a regular toilet handle. I talked to a Kohler rep before buying the toilet and she said the green lever was just liquids no TP, but my wife and girls find a tinkle with just a little TP works fine with the green lever. Install was a breeze - two bolts on the floor, then the tank has three bolts that connect it to the base, standard size hose from water supply to tank.
It does not come with a seat, but my previous toilet had a standrad round seat and it fit perfectly on this toilet .
If you want a dual flush toilet with a lot of flushing power and you don't want to be sitting high in the air this is the toilet you should buy.
The installation was very easy to do and only requires a couple of basic tools. Just be sure that everything is tightened-up before turning on the water. We have no issues with the operation and the unit seems very well built. Since this toilet did not come with a seat, we paired it with a Bemis 600E3, which works perfectly.
Both the bowl and the tank came packaged separately and both were strap-tied to a pallet that was conveniently delivered by ABF to our door. The packaging was very, very good and there were no physical blemishes on either the bowl or the tank.
So far we are liking the toilet over all and are currently waiting for Amazon stock to replenish so that we can order two more.
Most recent customer reviews
The packaging from Kohler was excellent