Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 217 reviews
on September 19, 2014
These socks fit great they are lite weight, they fit not too tight or too loose I like that they don't slip down to my ankles they stay up all day which is a plus. There a comfortable pair of socks I like them so much I purchased two more pair. I wish these socks came in other colors instead of only blue I wear a lot of blue shirts so that's ok. I remember seeing Daniel Radcliffe with a pair of these socks on and thinking how nice they looked. However, if you want to show the "shark" feature of these socks you have to hike your pant leg to see the whole "shark affect". I've had other socks made of similiar material and they were so tight they practically cut off the circulation to my feet, you will not have that problem with these socks. I've very pleased with this purchase and bought more for the comfort and great fit.
on December 14, 2013
I was not aware when I first bought them that they would actually bite onto my leg and attempt to devour me!

After a while you get used to the feeling and the attention you get will amaze you.

These socks have proved to be quite useful as well in sporting events. With these socks my bowling league team has been almost unstoppable because the other teams are much too intimidated by the socks.

Also, I was recently in Maui and while shopping the local stores one of the store reps was showing these to another. Soon after I saw her showing off another pair from K.Bell that were grey and had teeth (instead of your own blood) at the top.

I wanted them! So, I watched where the rep returned them to on the wall and immediately pursued her (like a shark) and snapped them up off the wall.

Needless to say the power of two pairs of sharks sock is almost too much to handle.

Purchase these awesome socks at your own risk.
on August 12, 2014
my son picked these out for fathers day and they are great!!
theyre fun and a little creepy. which is perfect. ha!
recently someone asked my husband about the line on his sock (he was sitting with his feet up and they were visible) so he pulled his pant leg up to the red so everyone could see the full sock. my son was so proud when everyone said how cool they were!
quality was much nicer than i was expecting too!
on September 25, 2015
These are great socks! I had my eye on them for a while, and finally got them as a gift for myself. In terms of feel, they have a more-dressy-than-casual weight, and I have worn them to a few formal events in place of my usual black socks.

The one downside is that they, like all socks, slip down my ankles as I wear them, making it hard to see the shark design unless I pull them up periodically. I'm sure there are measures to counteract this if it were to become a real problem; but all things considered, I'm not really complaining.

So if you need semi-formal socks and have a sense of humor, these socks are a pretty solid purchase.
on April 11, 2017
Great socks for a fun event or party. Fit well, look great, and a hit with the kids.
on September 27, 2016
Was sent a different sock entirely. It was still a shark, but decidedly grey (not blue) and did not have the red area. It also wasn't a (fun) dress sock, but some kind of knitted monstrosity with faux teeth and an odd cut. This was a gift, so I didn't have time to return it--but it was a real disappointment. (I've included a picture of the sock I received, an entirely different K Bell sock.)
review image
on October 1, 2015
I have an addiction to buying my boyfriend quirky dress socks (it's actually a selfish addiction because they're easier to match than plain black ones), so I was thrilled when I found these. They're fun, well made, and fit his extremely wide (hobbit) feet with no issue!
on May 30, 2016
These socks are very cute and I received them as a gift. The material is thin and breathable but is durable at the same time. I have pretty fat calves so they are a little tight, but these will work great for the average person. If you're on the market for a cute pair of socks I would recommend these for sure!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2015
Extremely adorable socks, fits great. I only wish my calves were smaller compared to my shoe size, as the thin fabric will stretch and you'll see through them upon closer inspection. The shape of your calf also determines how good the socks look, as wider upper proportions will make the shark look pretty awkward.
on January 12, 2016
Awesome funny.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.