Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: K. Bell Socks Men's Patterned Crew Sock
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 26, 2013
These socks, unlike many others, actually WILL fit an adult male's foot. Bright colors and funky patterns look just like the photos.
on March 11, 2014
I have bought a few pairs of sock from amazon. I like the pattern on this one. Wore it once and a hole appeared after wearing it for 8 hours. I just had a pedi so no my toenails were not long. Very poor quality sock. I would strongly suggest Stance socks. Not worth the money at all!!!
on April 15, 2014
I have always been a fan of funky socks even before they became a trend recently and I am always on the hunt for the next crazy pair for my ever-growing collection. These, by far, are the boldest, funkiest, and wildest pair I have in my sock drawer! I love how these look with my low rise chucks! My friends and family are always asking to see my socks and these got the biggest reaction and my wife thinks they are cute (she's even a little jealous!) These are definitely in my top 5 for craziest pattern!
on March 22, 2016
My size-11 wearing fiance loved these socks, they were just his thing. Come up a few inches below his knee and stay up well. He is a little thicker of leg but they don't over-stretch, nor do they seem like they're just barely hanging on. I'd say you could get away with any but the thickest and thinnest legs.
on March 16, 2014
I bought these socks because I liked the color; however, they are really nice socks. They fit great and stay up all day and I am quite pleased with these and will be buying more of the great colors! Well worth the price!
on January 13, 2014
Everyone should have a bit of whimsy in their life. My husband the engineer is not a style maven. Blacks, navy blue and the occasional dress shirt are all he can manage. A few months ago we introduced him to wild socks. He's actually enjoying the different and odd foot gear. This man, dressed plain from head to calf, now let's his ankles make a fashion statement. It doesn't go unnoticed.
on August 4, 2015
I really love the blue/black and America zipper socks.

If K Bell sold red/black, green/black, orange/black etc. variants of the blue/black zipper sock; I'd buy them all. They'd go so well with my ash-colored dress pants.
on December 26, 2014
The colors on these socks are stitched in, so they won't fade like printed socks, but if the "thready" insides bother you - you've been forewarned. They don't bother my hubby at all. Plus, the size is pretty true. He wears a 10.5 wide shoe and these socks are stretchy and comfortable on him.
on December 28, 2014
I love these socks. They are especially comfortable and look exactly like the picture. I bought a pair for a gift and decided I had to have a pair for myself. They are my new favorite socks (and I have a lot of brightly colored / patterned socks).
on May 19, 2014
I love the feel and look of these, but when I took them off after my first day of wearing them there were already holes forming at the toes. Definitely the worst wearing, best looking socks I've ever owned.

See 1 answered question