Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: K&H Manufacturing Thermo-Pet Cuddle Cushion Mocha 14-Inch by 23-Inch 4 Watts
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 27, 2010
Our fifteen year old cat, Buster, is very happy with his new heated cat bed by K&H Pet Products. It is a joy to see (and hear!) him sleeping and snoring away happily. (See photo)
It took him a few days to adjust, but he now uses it exclusively. Unsure of what size to order, I took Buster's actual dimensions while he slept, and determined that the medium sized bed would be best. With an inside measurement of 18" x 14" , it is small enough to offer him cozy comfort, but large enough for him to stretch out just a bit. Weighing in at just over 17 pounds(!), it seems to fit him perfectly.
At first, I was a bit "put off" by the actual size of the heating element. At 8" x 9", it seemed small for the size of the bed. After weeks of observing the cat, I can happily report that the element appears to be just the right size. It allows him to adjust his position to where he is most comfortable, giving him heat where HE wants it. Of course, everyone would be happy with a heated bed during the long Michigan winter! The element is easily removed so the zippered bed cover can be slipped off and washed. It is plugged in around the clock.
Three sides of the bed stand approximately 7" high. This offers something to cozy up next to, as well as giving the added feeling of security. The interior of the bed is lined with an ultra soft and touchable fabric. Like most cats, he prefers to be up off the floor, so the bed rests on a piece of furniture.
The cost of the bed caused us to think twice about the purchase, but has proven to be money well spent. Buster is an indoor cat, but he seems somehow in a better mood of late. Does this bed comfort his old bones so much so as to relieve aches and pains? I guess we'll never know that for sure, but we give it five thumbs up!!
review image
on December 14, 2010
I got this for my 26 year old kitty, who loved it. Now the dog is looking forward to inheriting. This helped Elvira so much, my neighbors with aging pets all ordered one and all report satisfied pets - the Yorkie next door makes her family move the bed from room to room with her! (NOTE: This one fit my aged kitty well - she could sprawl and not fall out, heating element is large enough. For a cat or non-toy size dog, I wouldn't go any smaller than this - my neighbor's much larger Tom is also comfy in his. The soft sides will stand up if you play with them, giving a nice "nest" shape/feel, but your elder pets won't hurt themselves climbing out sideways (there is a nice lower portal in front, but Elvira was blind and frequently made her own routes).

One caveat - wash on cold/delicate, dry on low/delicate. The first one I got disintegrated in the wash, but Amazon had a new one headed our way before I could pack up the return. It's done very well and is washed often - so I think the first was a fluke. This one's held up fine. Buy from them, unless you know the seller's return/replacement values.
on March 13, 2010
My 18 year old cat seemed to always be cold in the house so I was looking for something to make him more comfortable sleeping. About this time, he got sick and was diagnosed with kidney failure. I ordered this dog bed because it had more room than the ones for cats. He loved it. It had room enough that he could stretch out and it was so soft and plush which helped his old joints too I'm sure. He didn't get to use it very long before he passed away but it was a great help to make his last days more comfortable. Great product!
on January 11, 2013
I had purchased this for my 2 toy chihuahuas, one is 4 years old the other is 8 weeks. I bought the midsized one because I thought they could both sleep together. However the removable warmer so small, it is less than half the size of the bed, and the padding is so thick that it never heats the entire bottom of the bed. The only warm spot is directly in the center where the two sides of fabric come together and there is less/no padding. My younger dog is the only one to use it because he is so small he can just curl up in the center and stay warm. Had I known any of this, I would never have bought this product.

I dabble in sewing so I thought about ripping out a few seams and taking out some of the padding or replacing the warmer with a larger one but I would have to do a little testing on it to be sure it doesn't get too hot for the dogs.

All in all, this is too much work for me to try and perfect a product that should have been perfected in the design stage of manufacturing.
on March 11, 2013
Well, as the header says I bought this for a 28 year old cat in Nov. 2012. She loves it. It looked as if she might be on her last legs, but now we think she might make 30. As expected she spends most of her time in her cuddle cushion. When she does get up and check things out she is far less stiff and far more alert. Other cats in the building love it too, but we shoo them out for Munchy. Great purchase.
on December 9, 2015
Jazmin can't express her love of this bed in words because she is already asleep on it. She is a medium sized cat and weighs about 13 pounds. The bed is big enough that she can stretch out as much as she wants, but it is not too big for her. The temperature is just right, and the bed cover is made of her favorite plush material.
review image review image
on May 30, 2015
We had previoulsy bought the K&H warming mats for both the cat and dog and those were a hit so I tried this bed for the cat. She loves this bed! She's a Ragdoll, a large breed weighing about 12 lbs and she spends most of the day on it even now that the weather is warmer; esp when the A/C is on. The only problem is keeping the dog off of it (she's 50 lbs and way too big for this bed)! So now I'm looking for a larger version of this bed for the dog. They seem to like the bolsters.
on March 10, 2015
I bought this for my rather large Maine Coon mix cat who is 16 years old and his old bones need extra warmth nowadays. I have other K&H products and have always been satisfied with them. This one didn't disappoint. He likes to make "biscuits" in it since it is nice and fluffy and splits his time between this one and a smaller oval K&H heated bed. This is a rather large bed and would fit two "normal" size cats quite easily if they were willing to share.
on March 5, 2015
My 19yr old cat is miserable in cold weather. She howls with discomfort and huddles close to baseboard heating registers. I spend many hours with her on my lap. Thanks to your cushion we are both content. It took a few days for her to realize how warm it is. I had to stay with her several times, petting her. She is blind and doesn't adjust well to change. Now she knows where it is and spends hours in it. She is content and I am relieved to know she is no longer miserable.
on January 2, 2015
My cats love this heated bed. When I purchased it I was hoping it would be big enough for both my cats, but it is not. It fits one large cat perfectly and they love it. May have to get another one. This cat bed is heated and only uses 4 Watts. This is less than most nightlights. A small price to pay for such a happy cat.