|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.40 - $59.88|
- Rubber sole
- Low-profile sneaker featuring D-ring lacing and signature five-stripe design at sides
- Tonal logo embroideries at tongue and heel counter
- Wraparound midsole
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The court pro ii C cmf is a clean premium court inspired silhouette with all of the classic offerings of K-SWISS including signature five stripes and d-ring fastenings. The court pro ii C cmf is geared for comfort that lasts all day.
Founded more than 40 years ago in Van Nuys, California, K-Swiss introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, in 1966. Since its inception, K-Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative athletic brand in the market. Today, the company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and Fitness) and California Youth.
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01619MBW8
- Item model number: Court Pro II C CMF-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: