We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and fabric
- Rubber sole
- Fit: True to Size
- Features of this item include: Synthetic, Tennis
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Professional players inspired K-Swiss to create a lighter, more stable, more breathable update to K-Swiss' best tennis shoe ever- the Bigshot. It features 360 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot and heel stability. Durawrap Plus, a super durable polyurethane material, is injected directly onto the surface of the upper. The K-EVA midsole provides maximum cushioning and durability. There's DragGuard on the toe and heel for increased abrasion resistance.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 8.8 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00AQ9IGPG
- Item model number: Bigshot II-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Somewhat smaller than my normal shoes but it's because they have a little more padding on the ankle part.....they r wearing in and becoming more comfortable each day!Published 18 months ago by Angel
The fit is great....love the heel support. The only problem I am experiencing is that the ankle support is not like my addidas barricade. Read morePublished on June 5, 2014 by Angel