|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$50.20 - $85.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Classic Sneaker
- Molded Rubber Outsole
- Poron Sock Liner
- Non Marking Sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The classic ‘88 is a modern update to the original, classic. Keeping true to its heritage, the ‘88 still features K-Swiss’ iconic d-rings and three-piece toe, and pairs it with a fuller silhouette. Made from premium leather, the classic ‘88 is a refined shoe, for those with refined taste.
Founded more than 40 years ago in Van Nuys, California, K-Swiss introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, in 1966. Since its inception, K-Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative athletic brand in the market. Today, the company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and Fitness) and California Youth.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004V4SJSG
- Item model number: Classic 88-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: