|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.95 - $110.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Durable Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole
- Rigid 180 PCS mid-foot support chassis for support and stability
- Dual density Guideglide EVA midsole for support and shock absorption
- Durawrap toe guard
- K-EVA strobel board for enhanced cushioning.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
True performance can be stylish. By combining the latest technology with classic K-SWISS design elements, this ultra-high performance tennis shoe carries on the K-SWISS tradition of blending innovation and style into a tennis shoe that looks as good as it performs.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BL10TDY
- Item model number: HYPERCOURT EXPRESS-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: