|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.94 - $149.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Durable Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole
- Rigid 180 PCS mid-foot support chassis for support and stability
- Dual density Guideglide EVA midsole for support and shock absorption
- Durawrap toe guard
- K-EVA strobel board for enhanced cushioning.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
True performance can be stylish. By combining the latest technology with classic K-SWISS design elements, this ultra-high performance tennis shoe carries on the K-SWISS tradition of blending innovation and style into a tennis shoe that looks as good as it performs.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01BL10TDY
- Item model number: HYPERCOURT EXPRESS-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: