|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $104.98 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Rubber sole
- Old-school tennis shoe featuring low-cut ankle, wraparound sole, and seven-eyelet lace
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This vintage style doesn't get any better! The Adcourt '72 features a heritage court and has perforated stripes on the upper for ventilation. It also has a fabric lining, a lightly padded footbed, and a rubber sole. It has a low profile with 5 tonal stripes on the side.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008EGNE3C
- Item model number: Adcourt '72-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They fit great, didn't have to go up nor down in sizes and they arrived no time!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pretty good looking shoes, makes squeaky noises sometimes thoughPublished 13 months ago by Gary Wei
Well made and great look on my fiancé. A gift that he is VERY happy withPublished 14 months ago by GNcube
We liked the shoes so much I ordered my husband a second pair!Published 18 months ago by Darlingtroop