Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 376 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 395 reviews
on July 2, 2014
Nice looking casual shoe. The grey/green color combination is exactly as shown in the picture. I did find the shoes to be a bit on the small side, however. Snug enough that only very thin socks can be worn as opposed to thicker "sport" socks. I'm hopeful, however, that the shoes will stretch a bit as they get worn in. I ordered the 11.5 because most of the reviews I read stated the shoes "Fit as expected." These are so close to fitting that I suspect a size 12 might have been a bit too big. YMMV.

<<UPDATE>> After a few wearings the shoes have "relaxed" a bit and now fit just fine. Upgraded my review to 5-stars.
on October 26, 2014
When I saw this on the Amazon site I thought what simple & clean lines it has. I liked the appearance right away. Kept it on 1 of my wish lists for awhile but when the price came down significantly I ordered. My feet aren't very picky when it comes to the fit of sneakers which is great because I can order on-line!

On Amazon it stated they were made of leather. I don't like PU leather or whatever else they want to call it. I do like the qualities of real leather. Of course I buy things that aren't leather, but they better not pretend to be leather.

When I received the order I didn't notice any leather smell. Looked at the labels in both sneakers & no mention what they were made of (I thought this was legally required?). There was a piece of paper attached to the shoe lace that stated the sneakers were either suede, leather or textile. Hmm.

When I put them on they were a little big for my feet, but they would still fit and not cause problems to my feet. After wearing a couple of times I begin to notice the leather smell & they appear to be wearing like leather. Why did they smell so unlike leather when I first opened the box but now they do smell like leather, hope my nose in not going crazy.

4/9/2015 update
I just received my second pair which I ordered because I found the 1st set so versatile. I do a lot of traveling via air & primarily it is for pleasure & with my luggage I can't really carry a second set of shoes when I travel. I have found myself using these shoes every time. They are very comfortable but primarily because they have such an neutral look to them for athletic style types. They don't scream out to grab your attention & they can go with just about any type of casual type of clothing...love them.
on February 8, 2013
These shoes look great, and they're pretty comfortable I've walked to work in them (3 1/2 miles) with no problem. However, after 4 days or so they started squeaking with every step. Not just mild squeaking- over-done, foley-type squeaking! I spent half the day at work, walking on my the balls of my feet to avoid embarrassment, and won't be wearing them again, unless I can solve the squeaking problem.

**UPDATE**

After a few rounds of baby powder inside the shoes to silence the squeaking (which would initially disappear for 3 or 4 days before retuning), the squeak is now gone! I've been wearing the shoes for eight months with no more problems. Verrrry comfortable shoes!
on April 2, 2014
Update 21-Sep-2014: Duct tape worked like a charm and has lasted far longer than I expected. I wear these often now, with no more squeaking/noise and no more discomfort.

-----
I really like the look of these shoes, the overall fit is great, and they are fairly comfortable *except* for the heel area.

I've had these shoes for about 6 months now, and I only wear them occasionally due to the lining material. The lining appears to have a weave similar to denim, and when my feet get warm the shoes make noise with each step due to friction. Even with occasional wear, holes have already worn into the lining and now my heels get sore if I have to walk more than a couple of blocks.
I've tried tying them tighter, and more loosely. I've tried different socks. I've tried adding lift inserts. Thus far, no combination avoids the friction problem. Which is a bummer, because I really like the style and look!
I plan to try lining them with duct tape next - maybe (just maybe) that will last long enough to make them worth wearing, and then I can just replace the tape as needed? We'll see...
on June 25, 2014
I am very happy with these shoes. I was a bit skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but I am glad I pulled the trigger (bought two pair). I have bad, flat and wide feet...so needless to say shoe comfort is extremely important to me. I purchased the size 12 US and I am glad I did. My shoe size is an 11.5-12 depending on the shoe (always a 12 in Nike, Ecco's are 11.5 for a couple examples). After reading the reviews I am glad I went with the 12's as they are plenty wide, do not have too much room in the toe and most importantly fit my custom orthotics. I have always been a K-swiss fan but have not owned them for years. These are classic K-Swiss...great construction (will update if that changes, but initial build quality is great) and look awesome dressed up or down. Bought these last week during the K-Swiss daily deal and looking back I wish I would have ordered more than the 2 pair.
on June 25, 2014
on October 20, 2014
As a first time owner of K-Swiss shoes, I have to say I am very satisfied with this product. The high ratings for these shoes really speak for itself. I love the leather profile of these shoes, it makes them look rugged and manly, yet sophisticated. The quality of the shoes don't feel cheap even though the price is. I am satisfied with the comfort of the shoes and the support it gives. The mid-sole is quite thick, so it boosted my height a good inch. Overall, these shoes not only met my expectations, but exceeded them with price, quality, and comfort. Definitely recommend!
on January 12, 2015
I don't make this claim lightly. Forty years of research wearing only the cleanest of the clean sneakers — Nike Cortez (circa 1980), Adidas Stan Smiths (originals and relaunched originals) top this list — have taught me a thing or two about the Great White Sneaker. K-Swiss, by far, makes the most comfortable, surest fit and cleanest of the clean. Affordably priced, classically styled and supremely stylish, these are, hands down, the best sneakers (dare I say shoes) ever. I wear mine with everything and the compliments keep coming. Mine (an everyman size 10M) were a perfect fit out the box. I experienced almost no breaking in period — these shoes are that well made and that comfortable.
on November 6, 2014
They look good and fit well in the beginning. I walk quite a bit at work and the first day I found out that they pinched my toes as I continued walking. The second day it was the same. The first hour walk is bearable but then they get tighter and start pinching. I am not going to send them back because it is going to be a hassle to send 2 pairs of shoes back and I also threw the boxes away. Since they were only 20 bucks a pair I figured I will wear it around the house and not walk too much with them. may be they will eventually be comfortable like any other shoes. Overall the looks are good. May be I don't need to tighten my shoe laces as much and that might help. Oh well. All is good. Nice shoes anyways.
on May 28, 2014
I have never purchased tennis shoes this bad.........I have attempted to break them in......but I have to put large band aids on my heels just to walk in them for a few minutes........if you attempt to run.....you will have burning and blisters on both heels.......and this is with a heavy athletic sock!.......I do not recommend these under any circumstances......Stupid me I should have bought the Adidas again.
My foot feels like I'm wearing a cheap piece of molded plastic......they shouldn't even be on the market at any price.
Bad choice but GREAT if to want blisters on your heels!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.