|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$33.98 - $108.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Everyday sneaker with monochrome upper featuring subtle logo stitching at heel
- Memory foam insole
- Non-marking sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Modern minimalistic design makes the clean court a refreshing new addition to the K-Swiss line. Features a premium memory foam footbed for long lasting comfort in an all-leather and leather/textile version.
Founded more than 40 years ago in Van Nuys, California, K-Swiss introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, in 1966. Since its inception, K-Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative athletic brand in the market. Today, the company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and Fitness) and California Youth.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LXZJEGP
- Item model number: Clean Court-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 29, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
That's ridiculous, I can't even describe my frustration when I uboxed it...
Definitely 0 stars from me!
Most recent customer reviews
The shoe but when I walk the shoes make a lot noise and it's been a few months so the noise should have gone away and it hasn't.