Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 11, 2014
The shoes arrived quickly, fit well, and are very comfortable. If they last 6 months, I'll order again. I go through walking shoes rather quickly as I walk a lot and wear these to the office on casual days. Oh, and for those of you who are like me and HATE wearing a shoe thats tongue shifts during the day ... these don't have that problem.

UPDATE (01/22/2015):
I took a star off my original review (now rated only 3 stars) due to the quality of construction. Don't get me wrong, I still like the shoes and may order them again, BUT the shoes only lasted 8 months. As I said in my original review, I tend to walk a lot and go through shoes faster than some people. These lasted beyond my 6 month requirement for a "decent" pair of shoes but they just didn't have what it takes to move into the "good" category (9 months) let alone the "outstanding" category of a year. At this time, the shoes are undergoing "sole separation" from the rest of the shoe and I am considering giving Shoe Goo a try as it is reviewed fairly high here at Amazon and if it works, would be a cost effective way to get more wear out of these very comfortable shoes.
on May 30, 2014
This is my third pair of K-Swiss. They wear well and last longer than most. I find the support exceptional and have no need to purchase different insoles. I have ACL tears in both knees and require a stable non -slip shoe. these I find to work the best. I purchased black this time and wear to work. The slightly wider heal also helps with my tendency for rolling over on my ankles.

Size was perfect. With Nike I always have to order 1/2 size bigger for the same fit.
on September 19, 2014
I honestly wasn't expecting much from these shoes, but I thought I'd give it a whirl. The first time I put them on I noticed that they felt heavy, and you should know that they are. But still, when I was out on the tennis court I loved them. I feel good cushioning and support, and despite the kind of heavy feel they have, it hasn't restricted my mobility. I'd buy them again for sure (and in fact, when this pair is worn out, I probably will).
on February 24, 2014
Overall these are sturdy comfortable sneakers. They are well padded and comfortable for walking. However, they are not as thick and strong as Nike Mens Air Monarch IV. Nevertheless K-Swiss are very good sneakers that are strong enough to last quite a while. In my opinion, though, these are not quite strong enough for tennis or other sports. For that I would highly recommend Nike Monarch IV which is more expensive. These K-Swiss are above average sneakers and definitely worth the price.
on April 8, 2014
I've gone through 2 pairs of tennis shoes lately on the court; these were immediately comfortable on the court (no break in) and fits as expected (contrary to what I've heard about K swiss) also has nice features, like a teflon like strip above the the big toe for the requisite toe drag that occurs in fierce gameplay; would look good for basketball too, as for those like myself who play at lunch and wear black socks; black socks and white sneakers do look pretty bad...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This shoe fit perfectly. Is very Comfortable. And the heel is lasting longer than any other brand I have used. I have been walking 1.5 miles a day at 3+ miles an hour for 6 years. I have had to replace the other brands every three months due to heel wear. On this shoe, my first pair, I just passed six months with no sign yet of heel wear. Surprised me. Add that this brand is priced at the lower spectrum of Tennis Shoes and you have a real winner.
on April 29, 2015
If you want a good bargain on a great athletic shoe then this is it. I use these for playing pickleball and they are very comfortable and work great on outdoor cement-type courts. Wouldn't be without a pair of these. I have several pairs as I alternate them and happily I can't seem to wear them out. I think these are arguably one of the best shoes on the market for court-type sports.
on December 20, 2014
no break in at all. bought a pair of shoes that looked exactly like these for more than twice the price, not any better than these. I wear these 10 hours a day and my feet are very comfortable. great work shoes. very tough. I get them dirty,wet,you name it and they still look like new after clean up. when ever they wear out,haha going to get another pair. they fit better than expected.
on March 28, 2015
This is my 6th pair of K-Swiss Grancourt II. They offer very good cushion and support for when I play racquetball for 2 to 3 hours at a time. I have tried lots of other brands and even more expensive K-Swiss court shoes, but these are my favorite as they seem to be less hard on my feet and knees. They are fairly durable and don't smell bad to easy. I usually buy two pair at time, one white and one black, and use them for a year, alternate each time I play.

I hope they don't stop making these.
on September 9, 2014
It fits well, is a little stiff and I have only worn it a few times so far so I don't know if the stiffness will work itself out. It feels like it will stay stiff, but most shoes do wear in after awhile. The stiffness doesn't get in the way of wearing the shoes or walking, but it would be a little more comfortable if it eventually loosens up a bit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question