|Price:|| $79.00 $184.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Too small|| ||8|
|Somewhat small|| ||5|
|True to size|| ||80|
|Somewhat large|| ||12|
|Too large|| ||4|
- Rubber sole
- AÖSTA 7.0 RUBBER COMPOUND: High-density outsole provides unsurpassed durability from heel-to-toe.
- 180 PSC PLANTAR: A 180 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot stability.
- SURGELITE: Lightweight, flexible, and durable cushioning technology for maximum comfort.
- DURAWRAP FLEX: A durable, yet light material that provides protection and flex so there is no break-in period.
- ORTHOLITE SOCK LINER: The unique open-cell structure of OrthoLite foam creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away and provide a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
K-Swiss best-selling shoe, the Hypercourt Express 2, is light, comfortable, breathable, and has a generous fit, making it the ideal choice for a variety of playing styles and levels. Durawrap Flex, gives the shoe support with no break-in period, while Surgelite midsole technology provides all day comfort.
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 10 x 5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Department : mens
- Date First Available : October 6, 2022
- Manufacturer : K-Swiss
- ASIN : B0BHH7KX6P
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,114 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Room:, your toes are not compressed; light, flexible and excellent support.
Absolutey reccomend. True to size.