|Fits as expected||
$32.99 - $159.95
- Synthetic sole
- Shock absorbing heel
- Memory foam footbed
- Cross trainer
- 2E US = extra wide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
An athletic training shoe that can transition to the rest of your day - the st329 sneaker is the original tennis training shoe developed by K-SWISS. Premium leather and a rubber outsole deliver the greatest in quality and durability while a sturdy tread improves traction and comfort is supported by a k-eva cushioned midsole, anatomically correct flex grooves and a premium memory footbed.
Founded more than 40 years ago in Van Nuys, California, K-Swiss introduced the first all-leather tennis shoe, the K-Swiss Classic, in 1966. Since its inception, K-Swiss has rooted itself in California Sport with an aim to be the most inspiring and innovative athletic brand in the market. Today, the company offers performance and lifestyle footwear and apparel for several categories under its California Sports umbrella including Tennis Heritage, California Fit (Running, Triathlon and Fitness) and California Youth.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Indonesia
- ASIN: B011UBT2N8
- Item model number: ST329 COMFORT MEMORY FOAM-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am diabetic and have problems with foot pain (neuropathy). I have been searching for
awhile for everyday casual shoes that fit and feel good. I was reluctant to order shoes
on line as my experience in the past has not been good. I'm glad I took a chance with
the k-Swiss ST329.
This shoe is like walking on pillows. I am going to order a second pair in a different color.
Five stars from me.