|Price:||$104.99 - $160.73|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Lace-up sneaker with lace-up closure featuring K-Swiss logo and stripes at sides and tongue
- Padded tongue and collar
- Heel pull tab
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beat the competition in the Vendy II™. Faux leather upper. Lace-up closure. Detailed stitching. Brand logo hits at knee. Synthetic lining. Lightly padded footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LXTX978
- Item model number: Vendy II-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the negative side, your feet will sweat in these a bit. But I'm in Phoenix and they are fine. They are also a little narrow. They are fine for my C width, may not work for those used to wearing standard D width shoes. Lastly, these babies could be endorsed by Nurse Ratched until they are scuffed in a bit!
I just wear them for tennis so don't know how long I could wear them comfortably, but they do seem stiffer out of the box than previous pair & will need breaking in before league play.
I need very little arch support so it's hard to rate if arch support is "good" - it's fine for me.
Stability is good - maybe that should be a question since these are tennis shoes.
KS is still a great shoe for the money, but mind the new sizing.
These are highly supportive and fit close, which I really like.
Just good old fashioned KSWISS Quality!