|Price:||$99.99 - $224.42|
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Manmade
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.5" from arch
- Lace-up sneaker with lace-up closure featuring K-Swiss logo and stripes at sides and tongue
- Padded tongue and collar
- Heel pull tab
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Beat the competition in the Vendy II™. Faux leather upper. Lace-up closure. Detailed stitching. Brand logo hits at knee. Synthetic lining. Lightly padded footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 14 oz Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LXTX978
- Item model number: Vendy II-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
202 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 202 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just found out that Amazon will pay for all my shoe returns. Thank you Amazon and stars change to 3 ....
On the negative side, your feet will sweat in these a bit. But I'm in Phoenix and they are fine. They are also a little narrow. They are fine for my C width, may not work for those used to wearing standard D width shoes. Lastly, these babies could be endorsed by Nurse Ratched until they are scuffed in a bit!
I just wear them for tennis so don't know how long I could wear them comfortably, but they do seem stiffer out of the box than previous pair & will need breaking in before league play.
I need very little arch support so it's hard to rate if arch support is "good" - it's fine for me.
Stability is good - maybe that should be a question since these are tennis shoes.
KS is still a great shoe for the money, but mind the new sizing.