|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $84.48 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Premium memory foot bed
- Padded collar and tongue
- Shock spring technology at midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The original K-Swiss training shoe built for gym workouts. Durability is achieved with a rubber outsole and sturdy leather upper. Traction is enhanced by a sturdy tread pattern. K-eva midsole for cushioning. Anatomically correct flex-grooves. Cushioning is provided by a premium memory foot bed.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Package Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RBOGTPI
- Item model number: ST329 CMF-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: