|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Lace-up sneaker featuring perforations for ventilation, pull-on loop at heel, and logo on tongue
- EVA midsole
- EVA cushioned insole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Durable Aosta rubber outsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get ready to work out in style with the Vendy II. Faux-leather upper. Lace-up closure. Brand logo at heel. Synthetic lining. Lightly padded footbed. Man-made outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10.4 oz Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
K-Swiss is a heritage American tennis brand founded by two Swiss brothers who moved to California to pursue their dream of starting a footwear company. After 50 years of representing the best of on court performance and off court style, K-Swiss stays true to their founders and is dedicated to inspiring and outfitting the next generation of entrepreneurs.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00M2JXLCQ
- Item model number: Vendy-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 26, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are quite a bit less expensive than both of her cancelled shoes, so she hopes they will keep selling this one!
Her shoes last about two months...Yes she plays a lot of tennis!
My favorite court shoes have always been K-Swiss. They fit as expected, are well made, and give me the support I need while chasing balls. I like that this model is made of leather (with some synthetic material) and is sturdy and comfortable. I played tennis with them yesterday right out of the box without the need to "break them in."