K-Tek KE-89CC Avalon Series Aluminum Microphone Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable, extends 2' 5" - 7' 2" . (0.762 -2.185 meters) " Includes a FREE Campro Microphone Shockmount ($49.95 Value)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Internally coiled XLR cable and connection at the base
- The KE-89CC features a bottom-mounted 3-pin XLR connection
- Designed to fit in any standard equipment case, for ENG, EFP and DV location production work
- Jam-resistant collar coupling
- Unique pole top design with cable retention slots and replaceable stailess steel mounting stud
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crafted in cost-effective aluminum tubing, Avalon boom poles are designed to meet the needs of ENG and DV Camera crews. The series offers many of the same benefits of the original Klassic boom poles in an affordable package — eliminating some deluxe features but without sacrificing any of the K-Tek quality. All poles feature the same high-reliability collars and unique “captive collet” coupling system — telescoping sections lock in place securely and easily. Factory wired models are fitted with a high-quality coiled cord inside the pole and a sturdy male XLR receptacle conveniently mounted with a bottom exit