Consider these available items
K2 Skate Pro Longmount Inline Skates
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Original K2 Softboot
- Using carbon fiber in design is all about keeping the Radical Pro the lightest marathon skate in its class without any sacrifices
- Built to deliver stability at the highest speeds possible, the Radical frame is an aluminum alloy frame heat-treated for increased stiffness
- Wheels/Bearings: 100mm, 80a/ILQ-9 Pro
- Lacing System: Dual Boa Closure System
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Pro Longmount is engineered for the race purist. This skate is built around 70% heat-moldable carbon fiber, offering a custom fit at half the price of a full custom boot. Its cuff-less design is intended to minimize weight and free the ankle for experts with superb skating technique. Two Boa Closure systems deliver the high performance fit that is necessary in long-distance racing skates.
- Package Dimensions : 22.8 x 14.8 x 5.1 inches; 12 Ounces
- Item model number : I12028036
- Date First Available : March 13, 2013
- Manufacturer : K2 Sports
- ASIN : B00BV1N4BO
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,181,647 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #145 in Racing Skates
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I replaced the frame with a 195mm 4x100 carbon frame to reduce weight and vibration and it required a couple of washers for the front bolts since the new frame bolts were 16mm and a little too long for the boots mounting block.
The wheels are not sluggish but are rather hard with not much grip and easily slip on hard pushes or hard turns. You should replace the wheels with your favorite set of wheels keeping the excellent/fast Twincam LQ9 Pro bearings.