K2 Sports Men's F.I.T. 78 Fitness 2012 Inline Skates (Black/Red)
|Price:||$144.94 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- K2 Softboot (TM), the original, delivers unmatched comfort with the best fit on the market
- This New TEC Composite frame is designed to absorb road vibration and lower the skater's center of gravity for a smooth, controlled ride.
- NEW Stability Plus cuff that is lightweight, offering maximum support while remaining super lightweight and sculpted for speed and comfort
- 78mm/80a Wheels, ABEC 5 Bearings for a stability, control and manouverability
- Everyone knows how traditional lacing works and it's a proven winner. With traditional lacing, you can manipulate the laces to get pressure where you want.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||6 x 15 x 25 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.7 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
As for the K2 brand in general, this is great brand, my wife has K2 FIT women's inline skates and she likes them, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
if you're looking to feel nostalgic and get back into rollerblading, these are great! Totally reminiscent of middle school days on the blades, only issue now is finding smooth... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Wilson(not the volleyball)
Worth the money and it still works for me. I can't complaint. :) 5 stars!Published 12 months ago by My Quoc Tran
These skates function and look great. However, the 5th time my son used them the strap broke that goes across to tighten the skate. Read morePublished 22 months ago by kim haman
I attend UC Davis, and one of the first things I wanted to do was learn to use roller blades. It might have been my obsession with JSRF, or just my desire to learn something new,... Read morePublished on June 26, 2014 by Julio de Haro