|Item model number||ADP-90MD BB|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8 x 5 x 3 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Asus K55VD K55VM K55A K55DRLaptop AC Adapter Charger Power Cord
|Price:||$22.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original New ASUS Ac Power Adapter Charger ADP-90SBB 19V 4.74A 5.5mm-2.5mm with Cord
- Laptop Charger AC Adapter Power Supply with US Plug Power Cable
- Premium quality laptop charger
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Arrived quick. I ordered the adapter on the 28th of June and wasn't expecting it until atleast the 3rd of July, but beat this delivery estimate and arrived on the 30th of June!
- Fits my laptop perfectly. Its always nice when the product description is correct.
- Really like the 90 degree angle the adapter has when plugging into my laptop. The other adapter I had went straight in.
- Total length is ~10 feet
- Cost, maybe. I was searching around for a replacement and almost bought a cheaper one but I was seeing reviews that made me worry about quality on cheaper adapters. I paid maybe 10 bucks more for this in the end compared to the others I was looking at.
- Works! Real happy with the purchase.
ASUS 90W Notebook Power Adapter on work so i don t have to pull it out. it is a decent replacement for your asus laptop.
Now 2 stars because my son forgot to unplug the charger and it's already burned up! Less than 2 months old! It should be able to handle being left on charge overnight!
After doing a little research, I discovered that my laptop calls for 65W input and this one provides 90W. I'm not an electrical person so I don't know if it's the underlying issue. If so, I would suspect that the other people who have had overheating issues may have the wrong charger.
I found a 65W charger that I am purchasing and will see how it performs. Before you buy this, make sure to check your charging requirements for your laptop. It should be located on the battery cover.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GReat price and It is still working perfectly a year later!Published 16 days ago by Sara Rollenhagen
It appears there are two different models that get shipped when you purchase this product and it is a crap shoot as to which one you actually get. Read morePublished 3 months ago by byustud415
I ordered two, one was perfect, the other had a 1.7mm jack instead of 2.5mm like the description states. That made me a saaadd panda. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Wildcat
Bought one in Oct 2015 . worked fine. Tried to reaorder-didnt fit. NOT the same product. Review items-different seller!!!!Published 7 months ago by SJ Hiatt
Well made product, just what I needed to replace multiple OEM adapters that had failed.Published 10 months ago by No1uknow