Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on February 9, 2017
There have been no new news articles in over a week. All that it has is old stories and old tired opinions on things that were happening a few weeks ago.
on January 25, 2016
Best Drudge app I've ever seen!
on February 16, 2016
much easier to use!
on November 25, 2015
I need my daily Drudge
on June 26, 2014
This was not a good app for me. ADDS ADDS, Adds..I also suspect that their "video/ access" where leaking my info. It kept making my protection software go crazy.... very confusing format. Pop ups. Even though I have advanced pop up blockers???

Nope.
on February 2, 2014
Drudge Report is easy to navigate and provides plenty of diversified news. Great effort at providing current news quickly. It's a keeper.
on October 10, 2015
Love Matt Drudge.
on August 29, 2014
Four stars for content. Two stars because it causes my Samsung S4 to freeze or drops often.
on September 6, 2015
Enjoy it!
on September 15, 2013
Suddenly opening this app takes the user to a Go Daddy page. User can no longer access the Drudge Report with this app. Will it be fixed?