Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.57 shipping
K9 Advantix II 6-Month Dogs 21-55 Lbs (Red)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- K9 Advantix II is a monthly preventative for dogs that offers comprehensive protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and chewing lice. K9 Advantix II is a top veterinarian-recommended brand because it repels and kills all life stages of fleas (eggs, pupae, larvae, and adult fleas) and ticks (Deer ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, and Lone Star ticks). K9 Advantix II kills 98-100 percent of fleas within 12 hours and continues working for one month to prevent infestations.
- K9 Advantix II combines imidacloprid and permethrin to repel and kill fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Both ingredients work on contact, attacking parasite nerve cells at different sites. Together these ingredients overwhelm the nervous system killing the parasite. Pyriproxyfen is an insect growth regulator. K9 Advantix II topical solution also repels biting flies and kills lice.
- K9 Advantix II is for use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older only. It is used for the topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies, and chewing lice on dogs. Repels and kills ticks including deer ticks (the major carrier of Lyme disease), American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks and lone star ticks. K9 Advantix II repels and kills all life stages of fleas, repels and kills mosquitoes, kills chewing lice, and repels biting flies.
- For use only on dogs. Do not use on cats or on other animals. Have the dog standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. For dogs up to 20 lbs, apply the entire contents of the applicator tube to 2 or 3 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. For dogs 21 lbs and over, apply the entire contents of the applicator tube to 4 or 6 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. If the household has cats or other animals, separate from the treated dog for 24 hours. Store this product in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate. Store in the original container only. Do not reuse original container. If the container is empty place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If the container is partially filled, call for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- EPA Est. No. 11556-DEU-1. EPA Reg. No. 11556-143
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
K9 Advantix II Dog Flea & Tick Drops is a topical prevention and tick, flea, and mosquito treatment for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. Repels and kills ticks, including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease), American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis), and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Effective flea treatment kills 98-100% of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a K9 Advantix II treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks Remains effective after bathing and swimming Convenient, easy to apply K9 Advantix II For Dogs kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Advantix II For Dogs kills 98-100% of the existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting at least four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions. K9 Advantix II Dog Flea & Tick Drops remains an efficacious tick and flea treatment following a shampoo, swimming, or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Monthly tick & flea treatment is required for optimal control and prevention of fleas and ticks. Does not expire if package remains unopened and is stored properly according to instructions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item K9 Advantix II 6-Month Dogs 21-55 Lbs (Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Inspiration Labs||Amazon.com||EMG Product Sales||JoLand||JoLand||JoLand|
|Age Range Description||—||Senior, Adult||—||Senior^Adult||Large dogs 21-55||—|
|Item Dimensions||—||1 x 7.75 x 4.25 in||—||4.3 x 4.7 x 1.6 in||3.25 x 10 x 8.5 in||—|
|Size||Large Dogs 21 to 55 Lbs.||21 - 55 lb||Large Dogs 21 to 55 Lbs.||Large||6 applications||—|
Top customer reviews
(On the other hand, Seresto only worked for two out of the eight mos they promise. That's a very expensive two months.)
Most recent customer reviews