Other Sellers on Amazon
KA-BAR TDI Law Enforcement Straight Edge Knife
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.42 (29%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Black metal belt Clip (1480Clip) included
- Designed by john benner, founder and owner of tactical defense institute
- Aus 8a stainless steel blade
- Zytel handle
- Overall length 5-5/8 inch
- Law enforcement knife ideal as "last option" knife
- Sheath wears on pant belt in well-concealed location
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
TDI Law Enforcement Straight Edge Knife
In extreme close-quarter encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun, or an officer cannot access his or her handgun, the TDI knife is available as a "last option" knife. When worn on the pant belt the entire unit - knife and sheath - is well concealed. Designed by John Benner, founder and owner of Tactical Defense Institute.
Hard plastic sheath and reversible black metal belt clip (1480CLIP) included. Fits maximum belt height of 1.75", width of 1.25" and thickness of 0.25"
In extreme close-quarter encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun, or an Officer cannot access his handgun, the TDI knife is available as a last option knife. When worn on the pant belt the entire unit - knife and sheath - is well concealed. Designed by John Benner, founder and owner of Tactical defense Institute.
When you're chasing after a suspect, be sure to have the KA-BAR TDI Law Enforcement Tanto Knife in your possession. This high-performance knife comes with flexible Cordura straps to mount to duty belts, tactical vests, or underneath your pant leg. This lightweight, compact knife features a stainless steel blade with drop point shape and a versatile 15 degree blade angle. The Tanto Knife comes with either a straight or serrated edge. The comfortable handle is made from Zytel, providing a balanced grip and easy maneuverability. The flat blade is 3-11/16 inches long and the overall length is 7-9/16 inches. The knife includes a nylon sheath to protect the blade and keep it sharp. This is the knife that officers trust to provide the performance that they can rely on out in the field.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 1480
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : KA-BAR
- ASIN : B001H53QAI
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,212 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: