- Save 15% on buying a second item from KAVAJ. Enter the code PNZDKN59 at the checkout. The discount refers to the cheaper of the selected items. Limitations apply. Conditions of Participation. Offered by KAVAJ_USA. See more products in this promotion
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more iPad 2017 case in cognac offered by KAVAJ_USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
KAVAJ Case Compatible with Apple iPhone SE (2020), 8, 7 4.7" Leather - Tokyo - Cognac Brown Wallet Cover Bumper with Card Holder
|Compatible Phone Models||Apple iPhone 7 4.7", Apple iPhone SE (2020) 4.7", Apple iPhone 8 4.7"|
|Screen Size||4.7 Inches|
About this item
- 100% REAL LEATHER: The back of the elegant backcover is handcrafted from 100% soft, fragrant genuine leather.
- DESIGNER CASE: The high-quality ultra-thin cover combines elegant design with high stability and quality. The case protects against dirt, scratches, stains & wear.
- EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR: Cover compatible with Apple iPhone SE (2020), 8 , 7 4.7"
- WALLET CASE: The case also accompanies you as a wallet You can take your credit card, banknotes or ID card with you in compartments.
- PLENTY OF ROOM: Despite the additional two compartments, the case remains elegant & thin. So you can safely leave your wallet at home.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The KAVAJ protective designer case Tokyo perfectly shows off your iPhone SE (2020) / 8 & 7 (4,7"). The cognac-brown genuine leather highlights the elegant looks of the new Apple smartphone, while the hardened plastic interior offers your iPhone perfect protection against scratches, shocks and stains.
The perfect fit of this KAVAJ case secures your iPhone nice and tight at all times, whilst keeping the display, all ports, cameras and the microphone easily accessible.
The genuine leather case Tokyo comes with a high-quality finish and makes an impression with its characteristic genuine leather smell. It features two built-in slots for cash, credit cards and ID, making it a practical business accessory.
KAVAJ, a German based company was founded in 2011 by Kai Klement and Joerg Kundrath. KAVAJ is manufacturer of genuine leather products. In 2011 we started producing iPad case. When we started KAVAJ, we didn’t know how to make an iPad case. We just knew that we couldn’t find one we liked for our own, original first-release iPad. We looked far and wide, too. They were either ugly (covering up the iPad’s natural beauty), huge (hiding the iPad’s slim, sleek body) or cumbersome (going against the iPad’s extreme ease of use). So, we decided we’d have to make the right case ourselves. It’s how some of the best companies were started, right?
Now we are doing a lot more than iPad cases. We have a full set of genuine leather products including iPhone cases, wallets and passport holders.
Family Friendly: We are really proud that our entire team is working remote and have full flexibility about where and when they work. Because of that we are named one of Germany's most family friendly companies.
Customer Images & Highlights
Elegant look: Made out of 100% genuine leather and with two built-in slots for cash, credit cards or ID.
Upgrade your set: The KAVAJ Tokyo is the perfect addition to your KAVAJ set.
Made for you: The KAVAJ Tokyo keeps your display is always easily accessible and is a beautiful and practical accessory.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had two cases since both are back covers one for iPhone 6 and iphone7.
They look great and you can't beat leather. Great case. iPad case is hard to beat also
The Tokyo is my favorite as it protects the edges of my phone and still has a very low profile.
I have used the Toyko as my main wallet for over 3 years.