Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on June 11, 2015
I am a jewelry fanatic and have tonnsss of it!!! This T-Bar is AMAZING!!! I am beyond impressed, it has exceeded all expectations!!! Extremely sturdy with wonderful, leather-like material. Made very well.
I have two photos below. One is to show e size of the T-Bar next to one of my high heels for reference; it was MUCH taller than I expected (yes, I measured it and it is exactly 18 inches, I apparently just did not realize how tall 18 inches would be). This is actually a great feature for a lot of my necklaces are longer and being hung here, they do not drag or hit my countertop, they hang perfectly. The second photo I put a couple of my short necklaces, a couple long necklaces and a few of my Alex and Ani's... Again just for you to reference off of.
Overall, I highly recommend this item, I could not be happier with this purchase, it is well worth the price paid!!! Also arrived earlier than anticipated (about a week after ordering).
review image review image
on October 4, 2016
Came just as described and in perfect condition. It was sturdy and perfect for hanging chokers and bracelets at a vendor event my boutique participated in. Would absolutely recommend!
on November 13, 2014
Perfect for the price, seems to be very sturdy. Nice and clean cut, great for my Origami Owl jewelry!
on June 14, 2016
one of my very favorite, very well made, tall, love the clean look. Thank you...
on December 24, 2016
Good. item.
on November 4, 2015
Great display product! Just as advertised! I love that it displays longer chains well!
on March 9, 2015
Looks great with my O2 display chains!
on May 23, 2016
Quick shipping, looks nice.
on September 6, 2014
I LOVE IT!!
Perfect for necklaces 30'-34' inches
on March 12, 2016
Perfect

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.