4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KCOOL Wii to HDMI Converter Output Video Audio Adapter - Supports All Wii Display Modes (NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I), Best Compatibility and Stability
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 90 Days Warranty: 100% test before shipping and 100% money back guarantee + 90 days Warranty
- Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I), provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions
- No Disturbing: extra 3.5mm audio socket to connect your headphone or speaker
- Best Compatibility and Stability: unlike other products, our chips are produced by US, better compatible with Wii System
- Don't forget to go in the settings and change screen resolution from 480i to 480p. Some HDTVs do not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI: they only work through the composite A/V cords. If you switch the Wii to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wii-LINK, a converter for the Wii console, outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii-display modes(NTSC 480I, 480P,PAL 576I). With just one HDMI cable, plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your TV/monitor.
1.Video and audio in full digital HDMI format, no transmission loss.
2.Works with DVI monitor.
3.Hassle free, plug and play as you go.
4.Supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
5.Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions.
6.No power adaptor, no messy cords-just one HDMI cable.
Power consumption: Below 2W
Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
1x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some things of note:
The HDMI jack on the back of this device was disconcertingly tight. At first my HDMI cable didn't want to plug in all of the way. I didn't have to force it, but, after verifying that there was nothing obviously wrong with either the plug on this adapter or my cable, it took a much harder push to seat the HDMI cable than I was comfortable with. Trying the connection again proved slightly easier, so I'm thinking this will loosen with time, but in the mean time, your HDMI cable is definitely plugged into this thing securely...which can't be a bad thing.
Don't expect 1080p or even 720p resolutions from your Wii, even with this adapter. It allows audio and video from the Wii to get to your TV/Surround Sound Receiver/HDMI Switch via HDMI. That's all. The Wii itself only outputs at 480p and was not designed to output resolutions higher than that. This adapter doesn't "upscale" your video, and any similar devices you find that claim to do so are lying to you. If any upscaling takes place, it's at your TV, and even then you're still upscaling a 480p image...in other words, you aren't going to notice an "amazing" boost in video quality (or any at all) by switching to this adapter if you were already using a Component AV cable. If you know that going in, you'll be as happy with this device as I am.
I didn't check the audio jack because I have no need for it, and unless for some reason you plan to plug headphones or a pair of computer speakers into it, you don't need it either. The HDMI connection carries both video and audio.
Other products that look almost exactly like this one cost less and claim to "upscale" your Wii to 720p or 1080p. I can recommend this one because I know it works and because this product's description doesn't lie to you about the resolutions it outputs. Actually, to me, the honesty of this item's description alone makes it a more worthy purchase than other brands...but to each their own.