KCRIUS(TM) the lastest 9W Q6 Color Changing Light Bulb With Remote
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-efficient RGB LED light lamp
- Energy saving, low power consumption, long life expectancy
- t is safe and environmental protection
- Package Contents: 1 x LED Bulb, 1 x Remote Control
- The bulb produce no UV radiation and little heat, making it ideal for illuminating objects, such as works of art, that are sensitive to UV light
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features: High-efficient RGB LED light lamp Energy saving, low power consumption, long life expectancy The best traditional E27 halogen lamps replacement E27 edison screw base type, easy to install The bulb produce no UV radiation and little heat, making it ideal for illuminating objects, such as works of art, that are sensitive to UV light It is safe and environmental protection Features RGB color, fits your need Specifications: Output Power: 9W Lamp Holder Type: E27 Working Voltage: AC 85-265V Shape: global shape Light Color: RGB Package Contents: 1 x RGB Lamp 1 x Remote Controller
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bulb is different. Even if you turn it on without using the remote control that came with it, the light will still REMEMBER your last setting, meaning that the light will turn on to the color that you last set, without changing colors constantly. For example, if you set your light color to pink the last time before you turn it off, then when you turn it on this time, it will stay as pink instead of constantly changing to different colors without stopping. One more thing - this bulb is also bright.
Edit 1/11/17: Have to honestly dock a star due to a ordering issue that I have had twice. I have attempted to order the 3WQ4 LED with the half inch screw-in base (not the universal 1" base) twice now and they have sent me the wrong size both times. The image specifically shows the smaller screw-in base that's meant for sconce lights and small sockets, but they send the bulbs with a base meant for normal light bulbs. If they can get me the right bulbs I will reconsider, but I don't like to constantly return items.
1. As others have pointed out, the white has a slight blueish tint.
2. I ordered 6 bulbs, each comes with a remote control. One of the remotes did not work. For me, that is not an issue since I still have more remotes (5) that work than I need.
3. I have a Logitech Harmony remote control for my TV/stereo/DVD/BluRays. Unfortunately, the KCRIUS lights are reacting to the TV remote by changing colors and going to the strobe effect. For this reason, I removed these bulbs from the TV room and replaced them with standard single color LED bulbs. Based on this, I wouldn't recommend the KCRIUS lights for use in any room where another remote control is used.
4. This is a LED bulb and like all LED bulbs, I find them harsh if viewed directly (i.e., much better under a lampshade or behind an opaque glass shade). The KCRIUS bulbs are taller than a regular bulb. Not an issue under a lamp shade, but if you are using light fixtures with glass bowls, the taller bulb can be seen above the bowl. I was going to use these with some wall mounted, glass bowl fixtures, but after trying them there went back to regular bulbs and only used the KCRIUS bulbs with a full lampshade.
Again, these offer a lot of performance for not much money, but I did find some practical limitations on where I wanted to use them.
One tip right off the bat, don't look directly at the top of this bulb when turning on(or when it's on) I installed this
on my sons night side table, it's a short lamp and I was leaning over when I turned it on the first time..VERY BRIGHT
it lights up his room, I need to get him a white lamp shade his is dark RED, and still this throws enough light upward
to light the room.
One funny thing that happens on the remote depending on what color you choose the buttons change color (not really, but they appear to)
so remember what is where(or just use the RGBW lettered buttons)
My son loves this, but I have to take the remote away or he'll never sleep.