|Item Weight||46 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||74 x 52 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||5772-FB-F|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- May be purchased for all US states except Wyoming
- Plan shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Covers common accidents such as stains, punctures, burns and breakage
- Mattresses are Not Covered
Fold Platform Bed - Full
- Folds up quickly, great for guests.
- Lightweight & easy to store.
- 100% Solid kiln dried hardwood frame.
- Full 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Made with pride in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Fold-a-bed full size frame works with any standard full size mattress. THE PERFECT GUEST BED - Our exclusive design allows the Fold-a-bed to quickly and easily fold up for out of the way storage when not in use. This surprisingly light weight frame was engineered with stability and easy portability in mind. ABOUT POPLAR HARDWOOD - The Fold-a-bed frame is made of smooth, clean, unfinished poplar hardwood. The wood has been kiln dried and planed on 4 sides to be smooth to the touch. The wood takes stain or paint exceptionally well but most of our customers elect to leave it as is and enjoy the beauty of natural wood. ***IMPORTANT NOTICE - This item requires assembly, we include all hardware and step-by-step instructions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Very little of this is put together. Some dowels are already installed, and the holes are pre-drilled, but that's it. And some of the holes that are pre-drilled aren't very well done in the sense that you WILL need a rubber mallet or something to hammer the clovis pins through. This makes it VERY difficult when you are trying to push a pin through three boards. It's hard enough just trying to line them up, but now the pin won't go through because the holes aren't smoothly drilled out. I can't stress enough how little of this is pre-assembled. It comes in a box with a mountain of boards. It took two of us 1.5 hours to assemble this, with much of that time spent trying to make sense of their TERRIBLE directions.
3) The directions are atrocious. It's almost as if they were trying to make it difficult. In their drawings they leave out critical information, so you're forced to guess. For example, when you get to step #4 it is crucial to know that the dowels, which should have been illustrated in that drawing, should face UP, and the cut-outs should face down. But they left the dowels and the cutouts out of that illustration - they just drew a straight board! So you find yourself looking for a straight board that isn't even there, and when you figure out that they probably mean something else, you have no idea which direction it should go. Stupid. After assembling it, I can now see that it is possible to discern some of this based on other photos, but when you're sitting in front of a mountain of boards, and you have no idea what the finished product should to look like, it's very difficult. And they do NOTHING to make it easier. In fact, they almost go out of their way to make it more difficult by leaving out critical details in the drawing when it would be SO easy to include those.
4) There are 16 wood screws in the surface, and the mattress will lay against those screws. However, they didn't counter sink those 16 pre-drilled holes, so you have screw heads sticking up that will be dragging across the bottom of your mattress. This is a design flaw that would have been easy to correct. I ended up installing carpet on top of the bed frame (and on top of those screw-heads). The carpet I used is thick and plush, so the screws I used to attach the carpet to the frame do not come in contact with the mattress. This serves two purposes: First, it covers the screw heads they should have counter-sunk. Second, it keeps the mattress from sliding all over (and it WILL slide around if you don't so something to prevent it).
All things considered, this is a good quality piece when finished, but they wasted our time and greatly raised our level of frustration with poor illustrations and by leaving out important information in their instructions, they didn't counter-sink 16 pre-drilled holes that should have been countersunk, some of the ends were pretty rough and should have been sanded a bit better, and they did a poor job of drilling the holes that the clovis pins pass through. I'm knocking off two stars for the senseless and easy to correct sloppiness. This is a product that could easily be a 5 star item. The CEO needs to take one home and try to put it together.